Thursday, September 24, 2015

31 week Bumpdate

Due date: 11/25/15
How far along: 31 weeks
Gender: BOY!
Maternity clothes: I'm wondering what it is like to have a waist?
Weight gain: Down 2 lbs at my appointment this week.  Total gain: +4
Sleep: Sleeping isn't going so well.  Every time I try to roll over I wake up.  Not to mention, I'm going to the bathroom a few times a night.  I've been going to bed around 8:45, so I guess I'm making up for not sleeping really well with trying to get extra hours in!  We are getting a new bed delivered today because Matt hasn't been sleeping very well.  Fingers crossed that Sleep Number Beds are amazing!
Workouts: workout shmirkout...I'm thinking I should just take this category and the stretch mark category out entirely...
Stretch Marks?: aplenty!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In or out?: In, but it is quickly becoming flat. 
Wedding rings on or off?: wedding band on, engagement ring too tight
Pregnancy symptoms: None really.  I've had a little bit of swelling in my feet off and on, but nothing too bad.   
Are you showing yet?: Yes!
Best moment this week: Luke got to the gold level today at school.  It is a behavior chart with gold being the best behavior - he came home just as proud as could be with his little pencil.  He was so excited!  I asked him what made him get to gold yesterday and he said it was not talking and it is SUPER hard to not talk.  lol.  Love that kid. 
Movement: All the time.
Miss anything?: I miss wearing fitting pants and beer!
Cravings: Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!  I want Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin bread...everything Pumpkin!
Queasy or sick:
Nursery: It is a disaster.  Once we get the new carpet, we will be able to start getting everything ready. 
Latest doctor's appointment: Monday, Sept. 21st.  30 weeks and some days at the appt.  Down two lbs!  Measured at 32 weeks, so I'm not entirely sure what that means?  Does that means that they think I'm going to go early?  Does that mean that I truly am as a big as a house?  Who knows!?
Next appointment: October 12th
Looking forward to: Picking the painter and getting the painting and carpet done!  However, I really really really need to pick the paint color...

No comments:

Post a Comment